[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Add a request parameter....

indyJones do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 15:00:57 EST 2008

Is there a way to add a request parameter from one page to another within the app?

Here is my problem...

I have 2 pages (A and B), the B page has a param set up in the pages xml that brings in a ID, which is used in a factory method.

This works great...

Now, I have a link on page A that goes to page B.

I want to add the ID param in the URL some how on the Link on page A so page B can pick it up...

Is there a way to add a Parameter in the URL when a link is clicked one to go from one page to another?

Thanks

indy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120625#4120625

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120625