[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - RPC/Encoded and wsconsume

haagenhasle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 17 03:59:36 EST 2008

The documentation for JBossWS says that is has basic support for RPC/Encoded.  But when I try to run wsconsume against a wsdl that uses RPC/Encoded, I get the following message:
[ERROR] rpc/encoded wsdls are not supported in JAXWS 2.0.

Am I doing anything wrong?  Can I generate the necessary clientcode to make JBossWS communicate with the webservice using some other tool?  Or is the documentation wrong, and JBossWS does not support RPC/Encoded?

Regards, Haagen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120755#4120755

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120755