[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Problem in closing the connection to database?

ritesh163 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 17 04:41:27 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : In your two servers, check the value of "Debug" attribute for the CachedConnectionManager in %JBOSS_HOME%/server/< serverName>/deploy/jbossjca-service.xml file. I guess for JBoss-4.0.4GA its set to false where as it is true in your JBoss-4.2.2GA.

I checked both server but I don't find any difference, both are set to true.
Can I declare Connection as global variable and create separate close function? as that of getConnection function which I had discussed before. Will it effect the connection object or not, as it is called frequently?

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120769#4120769

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120769