[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Creating Seam iText PDF: Linebreak in p:table cell

brachie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 17 08:58:59 EST 2008

Hi,

in our project we are creating curriculum vitaes using Seam iText. For that we use the tables <p:table> in the template.

This is the problem:

Which gives the following output:

10/2002
-
12/2004

what we want is:

10/2002-12/2004

The problem is that the <p:text> inside of a table-cell results in a linebreak. But I have to use <p:text> because of the converter.

Is there any workaround, alternative or attribute which could help us? I already tried <p:cell noWrap="true"> but that did not help, still linebreaks :-(

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Alexander

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120878#4120878