[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - seam gen doesn't fit with JMS_MESSAGES?!

Mussie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 17 10:03:53 EST 2008

Ok new error when doing seam gen from prompt I tried to generate entities!
And got this error: 15:56:16,466 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service persistence.units:ear=helloworld.ear,unitName=helloworld
  | javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Wrong column type: MESSAGEBLOB, expected: varbinary(255)
  | 	at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.buildEntityManagerFactory(Ejb3Configuration.java:720)

Messageblob is from the table JMS_MESSAGES in my hsqldb.
shouldn't this be correct why does seam expect another column type?

thanks and best regards,
Mussie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120925#4120925

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120925