[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - JBoss 4.3.0 fails to start

kapilanand do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 17 11:46:51 EST 2008

I have tried this with Eclipse3.3.1/JBossTools2.0 and JBossDeveloperStudio1.0

I am able to launch JBoss 4.3.0 from command line using run.sh/run.bat, but it fails to start from within eclipse. Java process just intermittently dies abruptly. Logs do not show any error or exception, neither anything shows up on stderr eclipse is capturing and I could not establish any pattern in this since I tried this multiple times and the process died at different points.

Is there a fix for this? Thanks for the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121002#4121002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121002