[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Anyone have SINGLE_TABLE Entity inheritance working?

lpmon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 17 12:24:45 EST 2008

I installed JBoss AS 4.2.2 which contained the Hibernate version itsme listed.  Still the same problem!

Repeated column in mapping for entity: com.shockwatch.dbfacade.SWUnit column: hwModel (should be mapped with insert="false" update="false")

I have other issues with a move to 4.2.2 since I am using Seam and 4.2.2 changed to Sun's JSF.  That can be solved with some reconfiguration.

This is bizarre.  I think I am going to get the Hibernate source and run in debug and maybe mod it depending on what I find.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121023#4121023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121023