[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Observing connection usage

breako do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 17 12:37:02 EST 2008

Hi,
My application is using an Oracle datasource, which is defined in configuration file which I name oracle-ds.xml which I drop into JBoss.
I give it the JNDI name:  <jndi-name>jdbc/OracleDSLocal</jndi-name> which my application then looks up.

I wondering though,  is there any way I can information on
1. Is a connection pool being used?
2. When a connection is actually in use?

Webshpere has an application called Tivoli where I can get this info, just wondering does JBoss have anything similar.
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121035#4121035

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121035