[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Tracking CMS User Activity

lhshin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 17 20:46:04 EST 2008

Hi,

Would like to know can we track user activity for CMS portlet? Meaning everytime user visit a  page in cms portlet, it will log as a hit for that page so i can have a page statistics for the most popular or the most hits page in CMS.

I would like to ask in "Manage Portal > Properties" what is the usage for "Choose the id of the PortalEventListener to bind to this context" ? where i can select window_event_listener, test_listener, counter_listener, user_listener........

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121150#4121150

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121150