[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - restart of jboss messaging server from JMX console

ramazanyich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 18 08:30:40 EST 2008

Hi,
Is it possible to restart jboss messaging server using jmx-console ?
Some times (due to some db errors) jboss messaging server doesn't take up JMS messages from db.
Is there a way to reget messages from database ?
or could we restart jboss messaging service using JMX-console ?

we don't want to restart jboss server on production because some web applications must run.
we need to restart only jboss messaging which is deployed on the same jboss instance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121270#4121270

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121270