[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Add JSF Capabilites or any JBoss Tools options are disabled

chris.simons do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 18 10:50:59 EST 2008

Working on upgrading a few other developers from Exadel Studio Pro to Eclipse with JBoss Tools.  I can't get the "Add JSF Capabilities" option on the project to show any options other than "Add Struts capabilities".  Because of this, I am unable to add new TLDs, such as IceFaces, to these users' workspaces.

Is there a way I can "clean" whatever setting is telling the project that it already has JSF capabilities?

Please keep in mind that we are working off a branch in SVN; I believe some of the JSF settings may have been saved to the branch (as my copy is working fine) and now is causing some issues on the other end.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121321#4121321

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121321