[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: deploying web application as a singleton

uabramov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 18 13:18:43 EST 2008

Hi Brian,

We use jboss 4.05. The ear contains EJB, JCA components and Web application.
When two nodes are running I can access to web application. Then when  I shutdown the main node I can see in the console of the second node the EJB and JCA components are getting activated, but nothing about the web application. I tried to connect to the web application via browser but get no such page error: "Unable to connect. Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at localhost:8080"

I also can see that  the port 8080, which supposed to be used by tomcat is not occupied. I checked server log of the second node - there was nor error there.
In my development environment I run both node on the same machine.

Thank You,
Uri

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121398#4121398

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121398