[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JSF or Seam Question?

rhasselbaum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 18 23:26:53 EST 2008

Even with this tag, there are problems when the form is submitted via ENTER. For example, it appears that in Firefox, the redirect following the form submission is executed as a POST. That's the way it looks in Wireshark, anyway.

In my case, if the user presses ENTER on the last page of a wizard and the action method ends the conversation, I see the "wizard complete" page flash up for a second, but then it redirects me to my no-conversation-view-id page and there's a warning in the Seam log about the conversation having expired.

As a workaround, I'm disabling the ENTER key for text fields in my forms. The code on this site seems to do the trick nicely: http://www.webcheatsheet.com/javascript/disable_enter_key.php

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121474#4121474

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121474