[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: variable validation

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 20 15:14:15 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : How/where to do validation of variablesLimit validation in the process. Just do it like you normally would. Store only relevant (meta?) data in the process. We hardly use the jbpm forms for production. Only for rapid prototyping

anonymous wrote : How and when to transform the process variables to my "model" and vice versa
Duplicate them... and see previous answer

anonymous wrote : returning the current state of the processAgain... do NOT make jbpm the model. Make it the process.

If by naff you mean http://www.answers.com/topic/naff, I partly agree. Does the state have to be pushed to the webapp? Or is a tasklist only retrieved when needed? See how it is done in seam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121656#4121656

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121656