[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Another conversation question: how to correctly begin on

jacob.orshalick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 20 16:42:10 EST 2008

"MSchmidke" wrote : And since I write many beans which rely on flushmode=MANUAL, I like to have a common base class which sets this for all of them.

Maybe instead of a common base class, a way to globally configure the flushmode setting.  Say, a way to configure begins to use flushmode=MANUAL by default.  Maybe this could be configured in components.xml.

This would save a lot of what is generally boilerplate configuration since this is common usage.  Thoughts?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121673#4121673

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121673