[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam without DB/persistence tier:Dependency libs

gsawant do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 20 21:11:04 EST 2008

Hi
   I had the same problem while using seam 1.2.1 GA with Tomcat 5.5  and did not want to use persistence in the app.

Now I downloaded Seam 2.0.0 and ran it on Tomcat 6. The app works if I don't include persistence.xml file but I am still not able to remove the persistence related libraries in order to make the deployment on tomcat small and fast.

Basically I don't know which libraries to not include which persistence related from seam_home/lib dir.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121691#4121691

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121691