[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: process variables - how to acces

Pebbels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 21 02:44:00 EST 2008

Thanks for your answer!

But doesn't setVariable("data", "value") store the variable into the database?
I am looking for how to get the value of the variable in the ActionHandler.
So when the xhtml-form asks for the date like this:

  | <jbpm:datacell>
  |       <f:facet name="header">
  |         <h:outputText value="Data"/>
  |       </f:facet>
  |       <h:inputText value="#{var['Data]}" />
  |     </jbpm:datacell>

and the ActionHandler will store the variable and its value via:

  |  executionContext.getContextInstance().setVariable("data", "value");

I need a variable declared in the ActionHandler called
String data;

and the processdefinition-file has to pass the value of Data to the ActionHandler - correct?
But how to pass it?

Cheers,
Tina

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121724#4121724