[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Component Architecture instead of traditional Layers

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 21 05:27:57 EST 2008

"brachie" wrote : I thought it would be a too tight dependency between the SFSB. For instance, if you inject SFSB A into SFSB B and SFSB C and change some business logic in A maybe B or C are broken because they use some methods of A.

Umm. This is why you define an API? I think coupling that loosely is impossible (your components need to interact!).

anonymous wrote : Ok, so I would have to inject the EntityHome into my SFSB implementing the use case?

Yup.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121753#4121753

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121753