[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Unneded Seam instantiation of object

Marx3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 21 07:03:01 EST 2008

I have object defined like this:

  | @In(required = false, create=false)
  | @Out(required = false)
  | private MyClass myClass; //entity bean

inside bean defined like this:

  | @Stateful
  | @Name("myManager")
  | @Scope(ScopeType.CONVERSATION)
  | @PerNestedConversation

Object myClass doesn't exists in parent conversation.
When I first enters form (starting nested conversation) using this bean (it's items list) everything is ok, myClass doesn't exist in conversation context.

But when I press "search" - suddenly myClass is filled with new object of MyClass (it's created by Seam like "new MyClass()" because all fields inside are empty).

I don't understand why Seam instantiates new object even if he is told not to do that (create=false)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121795#4121795

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121795