[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: process variables - how to acces

Pebbels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 21 07:11:13 EST 2008

I am not complaining because your help is friendly. But as I said to say somehow is not helpful when user reading this article want to know how it works.

ExecutionContext.setVariable(name, value)
  | TaskInstance.setVariableLocally(name, value) // inherited from VariableContainer
  | ContextInstance.createVariable(key, object, ooken);
is only usable in a java-file, e. g. an ActionHandler - right?

I am looking for the way to make the value accessable for the java-file because there is a xhtml-form belonging to my processdefinition which gets input from a user and this input I need accessable in the java-file.

Do you know how this works?

Cheers Tina

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121799#4121799

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121799