[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Integrate JBoss MQ With Orion

lasmith do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 21 07:27:09 EST 2008

I have a pre-existing system that runs on the Orion application server. As part of a new system that will be running on JBoss 4.2.2 I need to post a message on one of the existing message queues in the Orion server. I only need to post (not listen as yet) so was wondering the best approach for this?

Presumably I need to setup a JMS Provider (http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfigJMSProvider ) and add the orion libs to the $server/lib folder. I should then be able to lookup the queue in JNDI and post a message.. Have I missed anything? Or is there an alternative approach?

Laurence

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121806#4121806

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121806