[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Services with EJB dependency do not start up

tina99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 21 09:31:18 EST 2008

"jaikiran" wrote : Try adding the dependency on

  | <depends>jboss.j2ee:module=JBossServiceTest-ejb.jar,service=EJB3</depends>
  |
  | I guess, you will see this listed on the jmx-console too under the jboss.j2ee domain.

yes thx. I know it works this way and this is how I am currently declare it. But I am still wondering why the other approach (jboss.j2ee:service=EJB3..) does not work anymore.

In another post I read that JBoss 4.2.2ga has also problems with cross-referenced ejbs where the current workaround is to add a @IgnoreDependency to one ejb. Maybe it is related in some way to this issue.

Tina

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121852#4121852

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121852