[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Dedicated Oracle Connection per User, but using global User/

odo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 21 12:32:28 EST 2008

Hi all,

I´m trying to configure JBoss 4.2.2.GA to use a dedicated Oracle Connection per User. I´ve tried to convince JBoss, but with no success so far.

I need this, because our DBA designed the Database (a lot of PL/SQL Code
for Calculations) with Oracle Sessions. He stores there some preprocessed
Data. With the normal Setup i share the Oracle Session, with the Criteria
Subject, the system uses the JAAS Username and Password to connect
to the database. So I´m a little bit clueless at the moment.

My current Setup is JBoss 4.2.2.GA, JPA, EJB3, JSF, RichFaces.

Can anybody explain to my how to setup such a scenario ?

Best Regards,
odo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121904#4121904

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121904