[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: ManagedConnectionFactory.setLogger

iit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 21 14:12:54 EST 2008

How do I disable setting the logger at the MCF? If I cannot disable it then it's a bug in JBoss because once a logger has been set, the MCF logs everything like create/matchManagedConnection etc. That creates huge output in the server log.

A standard JCA resource adapter does not need to implement any proprietary interfaces. It should work out of the box and the app server should provide the necessary instrumentation to set or unset a logger.

Thanks,
Andreas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121933#4121933

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121933