[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Ear with multiple web modules - problem with components.

reind do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 21 18:00:15 EST 2008

Ugly workaround:

Everything works as expected if I:
1) start Jboss as normal
2) undeploy my ear (move it to a temp dir)
3) redeploy it (move it back into the deploy dir)

Note. for this to work I must also package those extra dummy jars (they only have 1 file - seam.properties).

But, if I just start JBoss normally, then the aforementioned problem occurs.

I've tried with both JBoss 4.2.2 and 4.2.0, and both have this problem.

That's obviously not a good solution =-). i'd appreciate any suggestions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121980#4121980

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121980