[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: expression language empty parameter

EverlastX1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 21 18:26:08 EST 2008

Finally !

I found out the the bean behaved "Stateless" although I did annotate it as Stateful, no wonder it didn't work, I just found it out by coincidence.
After changing it from conversation scope to the Session scope it suddenly  worked like a charm !
For Seam the Conversation was over after a request and response but for me it wasn't done with it. I didn't notice it until now.

There is one question left.
How can I determine precisely from my code and my code structure when a conversation will be over?

In the docs it is just written that the conversation scope can last for several request, responses and over multiple pages but it is not very precise.

thank you people for investing you time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121985#4121985

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121985