[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss starts but no access

NSchweig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 02:49:43 EST 2008

Hello,

sorry but I had not the possibility to answer at an earlier time.

I tried now this:

My computer is linked with a dsl-router so the computer has the ip-address:
192.168.2.20

I unlinked the computer and so it has not an ip address.
I restarted jboss and tried it again with localhost:8080.
I restarted jboss with run -b 0.0.0.0
No access.

Is there anything more I can try? I have to work on this computer because I am writing my diploma on it, I´m not working in a company where I could change the computer or network.

I would be very pleaseful for any other hints.

Thank you
NSchweig

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122061#4122061

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122061