[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: How Do I Run JBoss Messaging TestSuite in Q1 2008

jmesnil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 03:34:27 EST 2008

"cmagidcmagid" wrote : My goal is to get some version of JBM unit / integration tests working.

  |     testTopic Error Incompletely deployed: *** DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
  |     Name -> Error MinaService -> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
  |     No enum const class
  |     org.jboss.messaging.core.remoting.TransportType.tcp ***

I've not been able to reproduce the problem.
Do you have a complete stack trace corresponding to this IllegalArgumentException?
Can you also copy the definition of the MinaService bean from src/etc/server/default/deploy/jbm-beans.xml?

Thanks,
jeff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122076#4122076

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122076