[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: eclipse designer setup issues

UmaSantharam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 04:16:39 EST 2008

I tried the following now.

I downloaded jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.3 and JBossIDE for Eclipse 2.0.0.Beta2 whcih includes JBPM plugins. With this setup I am able to create BPM project and deploy.  I created sample websale project and I could successfully test it.

But when I try to import any exisiting JBPM project, the designer tool fails miserably. It hangs when I access process defintion XMLs.

Can anyone tell me which will be the best versiob of eclipse IDE which can be used to build and deploy.

with rgds
Uma Santharan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122091#4122091

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122091