[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: authenticator.authenticate called several times

terryb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 05:13:48 EST 2008

Thanks you, I have upgraded seam 2.0.1CR1 and implementing security event approach to handle login pre/post processes.

However, it appears that in my case identity.logout is not raising loggedOut event?

I don't think I am supposed to do anything other than the code below to raise/capture events.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122106#4122106

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122106