[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Running a Cluster with -default Possible for Security Reason

gcarlisle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 10:45:23 EST 2008

Hello everyone I'm new to Jboss clustering but I have all of the guides that I could possibly get my hands on and I have successfully set up a jboss cluster making some of the recommended changes like setting the HApartition via the jboss.default.partition system property etc and I am currently in the process of testing load balancing.  (hope all goes well!)

My question is about running a cluster using -default instead of -all.  The system will be in a secure location and there are some concerns about running -all.  Is there a way to run a cluster in -default and add the necessary jar files, service files etc and make it work? Or do we just need to run in it in -all and look it down accordingly from there?

Any insight or guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122263#4122263

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122263