[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - JBOSS Cache doesn't update data in remote node of cluster

anurag.sharma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 11:55:09 EST 2008

Hi All,

I am using the TomcatCluster cache to store a key value pair. I have 2 nodes in my cluster. I create the same key value pair in both nodes.
Now, when I update the key value in node-1, I am expecting the other node-2  to see the updated value.

Now I can see message going through to the other node in server.log However it creates a new node with root as _BUDDY_BACKUP_ and stores the updated value there. i.e. on node-2 the actual key value pair is untouched. On further updates to node-1, node-2 _BUDDY_BACKUP_ is updated however the key value pair on node-2 is never updated.

I am obviously missing a basic concept here. How can we setup JBOSS cache so that node-1 and and node-2 both have exactly same cache states.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122297#4122297

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122297