[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - I would like to marshall JaxB object in soapheader.

Vincent321 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 15:40:51 EST 2008

Hi all,

I followed the following tutorialhttp://labs.jboss.com/jbossws/user-guide/en/html/1.0.4/en/html/headers-handlers.html
to insert information in the header.

I tried to marshall the jaxb object with the following code :
stub.addUnboundHeader(
  | 	              xmlName, Constants.TYPE_LITERAL_STRING,
  | 	              String.class, ParameterMode.IN
  | 	      );
  | ms.marshal(createRequesterCredentials, stringWriter);
  |
  | String mySoapHeader = stringWriter.toString().substring("<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\" standalone=\"yes\"?>".length() )	;
  |
  | System.out.println(mySoapHeader);
  | stub.setUnboundHeaderValue(xmlName,mySoapHeader);

But than the xml string inside the header of the soap enveloppe is inside a CDATA block :-(

Do you have any clue to have the right xml data inside the header ?

Many thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122379#4122379

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122379