[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Connection Sharing

smcgowan@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 16:20:42 EST 2008

I can resolve this issue by setting the property:

in jbossjta-properties.xml but I don't think that is the solution.  When running this test with AS 4.2, calling EJB2's business method to get another connection shows that we are tracking by Tx; i.e.,
TRACE [org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager]
 getManagedConnection trackByTx=true tx=TransactionImple < ac, BasicAction: -53efacde:e2c1:476000d6:51 status: ActionStatus.RUNNING >

and we get the connectionfrom the pool trackedByTx:
 Got connection from pool tracked by transaction org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager$TxConnectionEventListener at 1d63c55
thus;
Using connection from pool tracked by transaction org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager$TxConnectionEventListener at 1d63c55
handles=0
 [InUse/Available/Max]: [1/19/20]

With the old xslt deployer, these mbean attributes were set :
  true
  true

With AS5, calling ds2.getConnection() in EJB2, trackByTx is false;
 TRACE [org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager:350]
         getManagedConnection trackByTx=false tx=null subject=null

 supplying new ManagedConnection: org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager$TxConnectionEventListener at 17dbcd4
 Got connection from pool org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager$TxConnectionEventListener at 17dbcd4
 [InUse/Available/Max]: [2/8/10]

With the new deployment
 TRACE [org.jboss.resource.deployment.ResourceAdapterObjectModelFactory:486] transaction support setValue: nuri=http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee localName=transaction-support value=LocalTransaction
was added for the ConnectorMetaData but I don't see TrackStatements.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122391#4122391

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122391