[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Invalid (i.e. remote) invocation of local interface (null co

kesavramesh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 18:07:18 EST 2008

Hi all,

 This is really weird. I have a single machine with 2 nodes and each has the JNP address of 1199  and 1299.

I ma doing the lookup using the following code segment
			Properties props = new Properties();
			props.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "jnp://localhost:1199,jnp://localhost:1299");
			props.setProperty(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES, "org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");	props.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,"org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
			InitialContext iniCtx = new InitialContext( props );
			return iniCtx.lookup(lookupName);

when I try to find the EJB (Local) running on this box via the browser from another box within the network, I get the above stated exception.

Can some one throw light whats wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122412#4122412

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122412