[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JSF Component binding with conversation scope seam compo

ristretto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 18:08:24 EST 2008

The seam manual here

http://docs.jboss.org/seam/2.0.1.CR1/reference/en/html/conversations.html#d0e5171

says,  alternatively to using bindings, do the following.  However, I can't get this to work.  uiComponent doesn't seem to exist, but I'm not sure

  | <h:dataTable id="lineItemTable" var="lineItem" value="#{orderHome.lineItems}">
  |    <h:column>
  |       Row: #{uiComponent['lineItemTable'].rowIndex}
  |    </h:column>
  | </h:dataTable>

Is way really possible?  Is there a discussion on the implicit handles available to us using JFC, Facelets and Seam?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122413#4122413

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122413