[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How to start the JBoss Server on Mac OS X.

chrisrjcox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 03:36:02 EST 2008

Hi, I have recently moved over to a Mac platform and would like to work on my JBoss project.

I have installed Eclipse with all the plug ins I require, however I can't start the JBoss server with the start.sh file, I understand the start.bat is for the windows platform.

When I double click the start.sh file it opens in TextEdit, and I get a -bash: error if I try to run it in Terminal (see below)

host49:server Chris$ start.sh
-bash: start.sh: command not found

I'm obviously missing something, Is it alot more complicated to use the JBoss server on a Mac?

If anyone could assist with my little issue it would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Chris Cox

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122510#4122510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122510