[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem faced while opening seam pdf in Moxilla

sawant.yuvraj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 04:29:52 EST 2008

Hi,

   We are facing a problem when we open a seam pdf in firefox. It does not open the pdf. The below given HTML contents are displayed in the browser.

                             Contents displayed in browser.

Seam PDF is working with Firefox 3(beta). The below given is firefox 3 details:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3pre) Gecko/2008010405 Minefield/3.0b3pre

We are looking for a work around for this problem faced with firexfox 2.x .
Any help in this front is appriciated.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Yuvraj