[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Tricky Q on Hibernate filters and roles

EricJava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 06:28:15 EST 2008

Thanks for the reference on that.  In this case, I won't use filters.  Instead, on my session beans, I'll modify the query: if the user doesn't have sysadmin role, then add the "domain = ..." to every query.

Btw I really hope that a future release of EJB spec adds something like the Hibernate Criteria stuff.  This thing of putting together EJB-QL strings is a lot nicer than putting together SQL string, but it's still not object-oriented and Criteria queries are a lot more natural way to express many things.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122577#4122577

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122577