[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Java List , and Boolean Methods

zeeshan.javeed do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 09:12:05 EST 2008

Hi,

The wsconsume tool generate not setter method for Arrays. Instead there is a getter method for List.
Its obvious we can use that method in order to get list and manipulate array as well, but question is
Can we force the generated code to use array not List ?
Can we get Settter mETHOD for Arrays  or List. ?

Similarly, there is not getMthod for Boolean but alternatively with "is". Can we force here to generate the getter method with name getBoolean ???

Regards,
Zeeshan .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122647#4122647

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122647