[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Topic Subscription only works with JBoss Libraries?

samdoyle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 11:53:56 EST 2008

Thanks Norman,

Open MQ is the default built in provider for GlassFish which I have used several times. I was wondering if there was any significance to the UIL2ConnectionFactory just beyond the name. As I said there appears to be a way to override the default in the the SubscriptionRegistry since basically defaults to UIL2ConnectionFactory if a connection provider is not set. Since this is possible I was wondering if there was some configuration option. I guess I can blatantly try creating a connection factory with the name UIL2ConnectionFactory and see if that works.

S.D.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122710#4122710

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122710