[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: iText (PDF) support in Seam

elponderador do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 12:49:46 EST 2008

I agree with the templates idea, a case where you have forms provided to you or you create one and then need to fill it in, to save the user time.

I am not sure about overlays, but I have built a component set based off of the ITextComponent class that uses the PdfContentByte more extensivly. I have color, shape, line, style, text, column and image components all based off the ItextComponent but using direct content for everything, which comes in handy when you want more control over where and how things are displayed. I would like to commit the stuff I have and contribute it, but I have not yet gotten a response on my contributors agreement. Anyways I vote for such functionality if it has not been already started in the back ground and will be glad to contribute what I have once I can if norman.richards thinks its a good idea.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122743#4122743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122743