[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Still confuse on usage of page param, help please!

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 12:59:36 EST 2008

Anybody can confirm my understanding on page parameter is correct or not? Thank you.
anonymous wrote : So, based on my understanding on page parameter, when I click on <s:link view="/comment.seam">, the link's f:param will pass "#{selectedMember.memberName}" to "name", and redirect to /comment.xhml  page, then page param will get the "name" value and pass it to "#{selectedMember.memberName}" in bean. Is it correct? Thank for any guidance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122747#4122747

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122747