[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to do a redirect to something *not* a viewId?

Toby451 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 14:55:59 EST 2008

We are applying the URLRewriteFilter to get nice and SEO-friendly URLs.

At some places we would like to be able to do a redirect to the nice URL such as "/foo-bar" instead of the viewID... To be specific we want that almost all of the time since we don't want that the user is able to escape the realm of nice URLs.

If we put that in a redirect-tag in the pages.xml seam add ".seam" as a suffix since it ... somehow treat "/foo-bar" as a viewid.

So my question is: How can I redirect to ... whatever I like?

/Tobias

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122781#4122781

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122781