[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Some explanation on SubscriptionManager endpoint and Subscri

asouza_2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 15:07:53 EST 2008

Hi, guys

I'm recently implementing some notifications using ws-eventing with jbossws-2.0.1-SP2.

I've got some doubts and maybe any of you guys could help me out.

I don't understand why I need to declare a subscription manager endpoint.
If JBoss already has a Subscription Manager MBean, and if its really necessary for my Event Source to work, JBoss should provide it out-of-the-box.

Plus, I already found 2 minor bugs working with it. So... do you guys think it's really safe for me to put it into production ? Or should I design a different solution as this technology gets more "grown up" ?

If any of you guys have the time to explain this little somethings to me. I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122783#4122783

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122783