[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Scaling BPEL processes

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 16:10:22 EST 2008

Hello,

We have been using JBPM-BPEL for a while now and have developed number of BPEL processes. As we move forward we expect a lot more getting deployed to single instance of JBoss server.

Currently each BPEL process has corresponding 'war' file. When we go beyond certain number of war files, JBoss starts giving PermGenError. So we are looking into solutions to scale BPEL processes. Has anyone come accross this situation? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122802#4122802

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122802