[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Topic Subscription only works with JBoss Libraries?

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 21:08:19 EST 2008

Yes, sorry.  I should have remembered there was something extra messy you needed besides XML.  We had to make changes to those classes to add support for the new JBoss Messaging project instead of the current JBossMQ support that is there now.

Shane - is there really no way to push all this configuration out to XML?  It seems like we ought to be able to do a bit more than we are.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122872#4122872

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122872