[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JDBCacheLoader & hot redeploy

lovelyliatroim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 03:56:04 EST 2008

My config looks like so

  | <attribute name="CacheLoaderConfig" replace="false">
  | 		 <config>
  | 			 <!-- are the cache loaders shared in a cluster? -->
  | 		<shared>false</shared>
  | 		<async>true</async>
  | 	      	<fetchPersistentState>false</fetchPersistentState>
  | 	      	<ignoreModifications>false</ignoreModifications>
  | 	      	<purgeOnStartup>false</purgeOnStartup>
  |
  | 		<cacheloader>
  | 	      		<class>org.jboss.cache.loader.JDBCCacheLoader</class>
  |
  | 		      <properties>
  | 			      cache.jdbc.datasource=java:/cmdsDB
  | 		      </properties>
  |
  | 		   </cacheloader>
  |
  |          </config>
  | 	</attribute>

Just to give you and idea on my ear package, might have something to do with that

anonymous wrote :
  | +cmds.ear
  |     +cmds-cache.jar
  |         +meta-inf
  |             +cmdsNonPersistenCache-service.xml
  |    +meta-inf
  |             +cmdsPersistentCache-service.xml
  |    +webapp.war
  |    +common.jar

Just in case directory structure is important, there are 2 things i know that are wrong and havent changed yet. 1. Is why 2 service files in 2 different directory structures?? Well apparently you can only have one-service file in your meta-ing directory, at the moment i have 2 seperate cache configs one for a persistent cache and for a non persistent cache.(Will take out the non persistent config cache and see if this is having an effect, will let you know). 2nd thing wrong is that my cmds-cache.jar should be called cmds-cache.sar but the deployer is still picking up the service file and deploying it so i havent bothered to rename!!

What is you directory structure looking like??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122922#4122922

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122922