[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Conversation Beans and Session scoped beans resulting in

limousyf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 04:20:50 EST 2008

Just a question.
The session-scoped bean was stateful at the beginning, which was clearly a mistake (man, I love interns !).

Is it possible that the stateful session-scoped bean is destroyed at conversation timeout ?
Or when another conversation using this bean stops ? (maybe it's moved from session scope to conversation scope, then destroyed at conversation ending).

I thought that because I saw

  | 10:06:26,171 INFO  [STDOUT] Mort du Bean GestionConfigurationBean Scope = Application

in my log, which is the message lauched when a bean is destroyed.

In this case, it's a stateful application-scoped bean (please god save me from internicide).
It's clearly another mistake here, but the fact is that my application-scoped bean is destroyed !

I don't know if it's a bug or a feature ...

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122934#4122934

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122934