[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: JBoss 4.2 Spring Deployer + Spring 2.08

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 24 05:30:08 EST 2008

"devnulled0" wrote :
  | Any suggestions?  I looked for documentation but didn't find much.  FWIW, I'm on OS X running Java 6.
  |
  | Also, should I be doing anything specific to get the version which works with JBoss 4.x?

First, I think you should be trying to fix this against some AS4.x branch.
Not the trunk, since trunk already contains new code needed for AS5.

Then simply run (JBossAS_4.x_HOME)/build/build.sh.
This will download all the required thirdparty libs (that's what's missing with you - the libraries.ent warning) and build the server instance.
After that you should be able to run spring-int build as well.
By default (in pre AS5) spring-int is excluded from main build.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122967#4122967

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122967